Mt. Baker Cremation Society | Bellingham Cremation | $850 Direct Cremation
For a variety of reasons, more and more people choose to plan a memorialized cremation over traditional funeral arrangements. We are here to help you understand and navigate available options so that you can make the best decision for you and your family.
Why leave your family to make such difficult financial decisions? Pre-paying for your funeral reduces the stress and financial burden surrounding your passing. That is why each year thousands of people choose to pre-plan and pre-pay for their funeral. These plans are designed to be flexible and can accommodate the many changes that often occur in our lives. Whether you would like to make a single payment or have monthly account withdrawals, we will work with you to ensure your final needs are met.
What you can do in advance…
- Decide on Cremation and your urn type
- Choose type of service (religious, military, non-traditional)
- Choose not to have a service
- Select the funeral home of your choice
- Specify any personal service preferences
- Choose payment option that best suits you
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- It’s easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.
- Relieves family members of financial decision making.
- Gives your loved ones peace of mind by making your wishes clear.
- Protects you and your family from inflation, and the growth is non-taxable.
- If your funeral costs less than the amount you have put aside, your beneficiaries may see a refund. Check with your funeral director to see if this applies to your region.
Direct Cremation for $850.00
Lowest Price Match Guarantee
Family Owned and Operated